VERTICAL PANEL SAW MAKK Mod. DPM-300 – CUTTING THICKNESS mm. 80 – E.C.
Manual movable table. For cutting panels mm. 4100×2200.
Ideal for Cutting Wall Panels, Roofing Panels, Insulated Panels.
Machine for cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, for all cutting needs, with the best quality/price ratio on the market.
For cutting, either in vertical or in horizontal, panels made of:
– Wall Panels
– Roofing Panels
– Insulated Panels
– Ennobled chipboard
– Massive wood
– Plastic materials
– Corian®, etc…
- Completely welded frame, with panel support table with PVC-profiled listels, that can be moved automatically in order to avoid the contact with the circular blade in horizontal cuts.
- Manual deplacement of the upright with blade group to make vertical and horizontal cuts by means of manual lever.
- Electrical predisposition for simultaneous ON/OFF with suction group.
- Movable table manual.
- Tilting device for support of small pieces to be cut.
- Mechanical positioners for horizontal cuts.
- Nr. 2 wings for vertical cuts.
- Lower panel supports with metal wheels.
- Safety devices.
- Instruction manual and service keys.
- Circular blade.
– Motor power: 5,5 Hp (4 kW)
– Rotation speed Motor: 3000 r.p.m.
– Rotation speed of the circular blade: 5800 r.p.m.
– Cutting height: 2200 mm
– Cutting length: 4100 mm
– Max cutting thickness: 80 mm
– Circular blade: mm. 300x30x3,2 Z=80 HM
– Overall dimensions (L x H x W): mm. 5000 x 2980 x 1150
– Total weight: 600 Kg.