VERTICAL PANEL SAW MAKK Mod. DPME-XL – E.C.
For cutting panels mm. 5100×2400. Max Cutting Thickness mm. 100.
Included Kit angular cut device. Automatic movable table.
Machine for cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, for any cutting need, with the best quality/price ratio on the market.
For cutting, either in vertical or in horizontal, panels made of:
– Ennobled chipboard
– Massive wood
– Plastic materials
– Corian®, etc…
- Completely welded frame, with panel support table with PVC-profiled listels, that can be moved automatically in order to avoid the contact with the circular blade in horizontal cuts.
- Manual deplacement of upright through blade group to make vertical and horizontal cuts by means of manual lever.
- Electrical predisposition for simultaneous ON/OFF with suction group.
- Automatic movable table, with pneumatic operation.
- Tilting device for support of the small pieces to be cut.
- Kit angular cut device.
- Mechanical positioners for horizontal cuts.
- Nr. 2 wings for vertical cuts.
- Lower supports with metal wheels for panel support.
- Safety devices.
- Instruction manual and service keys.
- HM Circular blade.
– Motor power: 5,5 HP (4 kW)
– Rotation speed of the circular blade: 5800 r.p.m.
– Cutting height: 2400 mm
– Cutting length: 5100 mm
– Max cutting thickness: 100 mm
– Circular blade: mm. 300x30x3,2 HM
– Overall dimensions (L x H x W): mm. 6000 x 3500 x 1150
– Total weight: 800 Kg.