VERTICAL PANEL SAW MAKK Mod. EasyCut 16×32 – E.C.
Manual movable table. For cutting panels mm. 3200×1600.
Optional…also for the V-Grooving (V 90° Milling) on Composite Panels (Alucobond®, Dibond®, etc).
Machine for cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, for any cutting need, with the best quality/price ratio on the market.
For cutting, either in vertical or in horizontal, panels made of:
– Ennobled chipboard
– Massive wood
– Plastic materials
– Corian®, etc…
- Completely welded frame, with panel support table with PVC-profiled listels, that can be moved by hand in order to avoid the contact with the circular blade in horizontal cuts.
- Manual deplacement of upright through blade group to make vertical and horizontal cuts by means of manual lever.
- Horizontal and vertical cut inclinable at 45° on the edge of the panel.
- Manual movable table.
- Tilting device for support of the small pieces to be cut.
- Wings for vertical cuts.
- Wooden lower supports for panel support.
- Safety devices.
- Instruction manual and service keys.
- HM Circular blade.
– Movable table: Manual
– Motor power: 1700 Watt / V. 230/50 / Single phase (Makita SP600)
– Motor rotation speed: 5500 r.p.m.
– Cutting height: 1600 mm
– Cutting length: 3200 mm
– Max cutting thickness: 60 mm
– Max cutting thickness 45°: 45 mm
– Circular blade: mm.165x30x3,2 HM
– Overall dimensions (L x H x W): mm. 4350 x 2350 x 1200
– Total weight: 350 Kg.