VERTICAL PANEL SAW MAKK Mod. DPM – E.C.
Manual movable table. For cutting panels mm. 4100×2200.
Scoring group with double circular blade included.
Machine for cutting panels either in vertical or in horizontal, for any cutting need, with the best quality/price ratio on the market.
For cutting, either in vertical or in horizontal, panels made of:
– Ennobled chipboard
– Massive wood
– Plastic materials
– Corian®, etc…
- Completely welded frame, with panel support table with PVC-profiled listels, that can be moved by hand in order to avoid the contact with the circular blade in horizontal cuts.
- Manual deplacement of upright through blade group to make vertical and horizontal cuts by means of manual lever.
- Electrical predisposition for simultaneous ON/OFF with suction group.
- Engraver group with double circular blade diameter mm. 80×2,8/ 3,6×20 Z=10+10 HM (system can be excluded via lever).
- Manual movable table.
- Tilting device for support of the small pieces to be cut.
- Mechanical positioners for horizontal cuts.
- Nr. 2 wings for vertical cuts.
- Wooden lower supports for panel support.
- Safety devices.
- Instruction manual and service keys.
- HM Circular blade.
- HM Circular blade for scoring group.
– Motor power: 4 HP (3 kW) V. 400/50
– Rotation speed of the circular blade: 5800 r.p.m.
– Rotation speed of the blade of the scoring group: 7800 r.p.m.
– Cutting height: 2200 mm
– Cutting length: 4100 mm
– Max cutting thickness: 60 mm
– Circular blade: mm. 250x30x3,2 Z=80 HM
– Engraver group with double circular blade diameter mm. 80×2,8/ 3,6×20 Z=10+10 HM
– Overall dimensions (L x H x W): mm. 5000 x 2980 x 1150
– Total weight: 600 Kg